FOR THE 2016 - 2017 SEASON.
The Greytown Country Market is the creation of a handful of locals. We are committed to putting our revenue back into the market to ensure we can build a beautiful environment for our both our local and visiting customers and also you, our stall holders.
Money from your stall hire will go back into advertising the Greytown Country Market through more permanent signage, bunting for the trees, posters, flyers, musicians, a generator, market aprons and so forth, so that the Market will flourish and grow.
Market Day Will Be Promoted By
1. Word of mouth
2. Flyers distributed at Featherston, Greytown and Carterton train stations for early morning CBD commuters
3. Facebook – we have over 650 Likes already
4. Main Road Signage – Carterton, Featherston, Martinborough, Greytown Linked Roads
5. More permanent signage will be placed around Greytown soon
6. Posters in Windows of shops of Greytown
7. Flyers distributed at Woodside train station for early morning commuters
8. Our website: www.greytowncountrymarket.com
9. Radio - Wairarapa local radio - Interview with Catherine Whyte taking place early September
10. Pure Wairarapa Facebook page
11. Greytown Community Board Facebook page
12. Flyers - distributed to information centres
13. Letterbox drop within Greytown and rural surrounds
14. Event finder listing
15. Radio advertising via community announcements
We are always on the hunt for great ways to promote our event so please feel free to get in touch if you have any great ideas.