FOR THE 2017- 2018 SEASON
October through to March
The Greytown Country Market is the creation of a handful of locals. We are committed to putting our revenue back into the market to ensure we can build a beautiful environment for our both our local and visiting customers and also you, our stall holders.
Money from your stall hire will go back into advertising the Greytown Country Market through more permanent signage, bunting for the trees, posters, flyers, musicians, a generator, market aprons and so forth, so that the Market will flourish and grow.
Market Day Will Be Promoted By
1. Word of mouth
2. Flyers distributed at Featherston, Greytown and Carterton train stations for early morning CBD commuters
3. Facebook – we have over 850 Likes already
4. Main Road Signage – Carterton, Featherston, Martinborough, Greytown Linked Roads
5. More permanent signage will be placed around Greytown soon
6. Posters in Windows of shops of Greytown
7. Flyers distributed at Woodside train station for early morning commuters
8. Our website: www.greytowncountrymarket.com
9. Local Community papers in the "What's on" section delivered to all Wairarapa homes
10. Pure Wairarapa Facebook page
11. Greytown Community Board Facebook page
12. Flyers - distributed to information centres
13. Letterbox drop within Greytown and rural surrounds
14. Event finder listing
15. Radio advertising via community announcements
16. Stall holders posting on the FB and Instagram pages and sharing
We are always on the hunt for great ways to promote our event so please feel free to get in touch if you have any great ideas.